Fit Mommy Programme
The Fit Mummy Program is designed just for you, to gently get your body fitter and healthier and regain the strength of your abdominal muscles and help prevent lower back injury or other complications. Always consult your Gynecologist before starting these exercises. It is advised to start the post natal exercise only after 8 weeks of delivery. It is extremely important to make sure your abdominal muscles have healed before you do any vigorous exercises such as crunches.
Our exercises, under medical advice, are designed to:
- Improve circulation
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Prevent backache
- Strengthen stomach muscles
- Increased stamina and energy
- Reduced post-natal depression
- Lower stress levels
Schedule of sessions
- Warm up + toning + stretches(upper body)
- Warm up + toning + stretches (lower body)
- Warm up + abs workout + stretches
- This is a monthly package which includes 3 exercise sessions in a week and one individual nutrition counseling.
- You can enroll for this package after 45 days of normal delivery, or after 3 months of a C-section delivery.
- Please do consult your doctor before starting any exercise.
- To know more details of the Fit Mummy Programme meet the physiotherapist at respective Motherhood Hospital